Post your stories here.
Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

NEVER GIVE UP

Post by Brenda Pike » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:55 pm

WHAT KIND.jpg
WHAT KIND.jpg (81.6 KiB) Viewed 2424 times
NEVER GIVE UP!

In today’s world, American citizens face doom and gloom daily, and it sure doesn’t encourage optimism, or a healthy attitude. People are discouraged, disgusted, weary, and live in fear of what the next day will bring. We see our lives changing almost by the minute with new regulations, heavy taxing, more interference in our private lives, and freedoms taken away. Executive orders being signed illegally, (according to our Constitution), by the Commander and Chief make me question; are we already being commanded by a dictator?

Plain fact is; people are not paying attention to our country’s affairs, and those who are, seem to be making it even easier for idiots to win what should be Conservative positions when they are RINOs in their actions. This only opens the door for them to play their cheating games in spite of what the people they serve (supposedly) think to the contrary, and elected them to do.

Old Satan is having a ball with mankind right now; laughing it up, while Christians who want to retain our values and culture are largely outnumbered. Don’t be fooled that we can’t be beaten by the devil’s advocates—“Special Interests Groups” do more takeovers than which they are given for credit.

In the Bible, how many Godly men took the lead, and brought Christians out of the darkness of bondage? More than ever, we need to think and work toward God’s will for us as a nation. There are mountains to climb, and boulders we need to remove in order to make way for God’s commandments to be fulfilled.

As our Constitution was written, along with the Bill of Rights, by our founding fathers, we must follow His word to make America a great nation once again.

Let us not forget; In God We Trust, and God Bless America!

Brenda Clark Pike
©2013
Last edited by Brenda Pike on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: NEVER GIVE UP

Post by Hope » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:04 pm

Brenda,
This is so GOOD! And you are so right as Christians we must NEVER give up and always remember God is on our side!!! You did an Awesome job writing this!

God Bless You Love Eva

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:39 pm

Dear Brenda.,
We As Christians, Should never ever give up my friend.
True meaning you did on this write my friend.
I cannot and will not ever give up...
And like Eva ,Said is true, God is on our side....
Just so blessed by this write Brenda.
Wonderful message you wrote here my friend.
GLYASDI
B.J.

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:49 pm

EVA, THANKS FOR THE COMMENT. GLAD YOU LIKED MY PROSE. WE MAY BE FEW IN NUMBERS BUT THE LORD HEARS OUR PLEA'S. GOD BLESS YOU DEAR FRIEND. LOVE BRENDA

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:57 pm

B.J. THANKS FOR THE COMMENT. GLAD YOU LIKE MY PROSE. GIVING UP IS OUT OF THE QUESTION FOR ME AS WELL. GOD DIDN'T CREATE THE HEAVENS AND THIS EARTH TO BE FORSAKEN. MANY BLESSING. LOVE BRENDA

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:55 am

OKAY BRENDA....I THINK YOU AND I HAVE OUR MINDS GOING IN THE SAME DIRECTION HERE...AND I LOVE YOUR PICTURE WITH THE STATEMENT ON IT !! YES...THIS COUNTRY, OUR GREAT AMERICA, IS STEADILY BEING CASTRATED BY OBAMA AND HIS CROOKED REGIME. NOT ONLY THAT...AND THAT IS BAD ENOUGH...WE'RE LOSING OUR ARMS AND LEGS, TOO !! THE DEGREE OF COMPLACENCY IN THIS COUNTRY IS JUST ASTONISHING. IT'S AS IF : OH, THE ELECTION IS OVER, AND HE WON AGAIN, AND NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT FOUR MORE YEARS TO GET HIM OUT OF OFFICE." WRONG, WRONG, WRONG !!! THE TIME IS RIPE NOW...WHILE HE IS COMMITTING THESE ATROCIOUS ACTS AGAINST US. NIP HIM IN THE BUD...HECKFIRE, CASTRATE HIM !! HE'S BEEN ALLOWED TO GET AWAY WITH SO MANY ACTS OF OUTRIGHT TREASON THAT IT IS JUST MIND BOGGLING.

O' AMERICA...WHAT SHALL BE YOUR FATE ?? WILL YOUR PEOPLE HEED THE WORDS OF J.F.K AND DO FOR THEIR COUNTRY INSTEAD OF SITTING BACK AND WAITING FOR IT ALL TO BE HANDED TO THEM ON A PLATTER....

LOVE YOU , LOVE YOUR WRITE, LOVE YOUR MIND....LINDA :D :lol: :wink:
Always be kind and fair; it all comes back to you in time ! Image

Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

Post by Janice Kennedy » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:11 pm

Dear Brenda, the Bible says, that it only takes 2 or 3 of us, together,
to change things. And prayer is the most powerful weapon that we have as Christians!
As a team we can beat this thing!

GLYASDI, Jan ))(( )))(((
Attachments
98r31w.jpg
98r31w.jpg (26.94 KiB) Viewed 2400 times
JESUS MESSIAH, NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. JESUS MESSIAH, LORD OF ALL.
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ALL THE TIME

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:12 am

securedownload.jpg
securedownload.jpg (49.01 KiB) Viewed 2395 times
DEAR LINDA, GLAD YOU GOT MY FULL BIG PICTURE OF THE MESSAGE OF MY PROSE ALONG WITH THE PHOTO. SOME MAY THINK IT'S TO BOLD BUT WHEN YOU LOOK AT WHAT IS TAKING PLACE IN AMERICA, WE ARE BEING CASTRATED. WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE GIRL. AND YES, WHY IN THE WORLD IS AMERICA ALLOWING SUCH TREASON AND LIES FROM THIS PRESIDENT. I HEAR MANY SPEAKERS SAY THIS HAS BEEN COMING FOR A LONG TIME; GOING BACK TO JOHNSON, KENNEDY AND SO ON DOWN THE LINE. BULL CRAP, THAT IS LIBERALS THINKING TO APPEASE THEIR OWN CONSCIENCES. YOU'RE SO RIGHT, WHY ISN'T MORE PEOPLE ASKING WHAT CAN THEY DO FOR THIS COUNTRY. INSTEAD SO MANY ARE RAPING THE COUNTRY AND THINKING OUR RESOURSE WILL LAST FOREVER. WE ARE BEING FOOLS, BEING SET UP AND LEAD TO THE SLAUGHTERING HOUSE VERY SOON. NO MORE FOUR MORE YEARS, STOP THE BULLCRAP NOW. ONE SENATOR, CANTOR RESIGNED FROM THE SENTATE AND WENT BACK TO OHIO TO BUILD HIS STATE BACK TO PROSPERITY. HE OPENED A CLOSED CHEVY COMPANY THAT HAD BEEN CLOSED DOWN. WHICH HE OPENED AND PUT PEOPLE BACK TO WORK. SO DON'T TELL ME THAT WE HAVE TO SIT AND TAKE THE CRUMBLES THAT FALL FROM OBAMA'S LIFE STYLE AND EXTRAVAGANT SPENDING.
THANKS LINDA FOR YOUR INPUT AND FEED BACK DEAR FREIND. GOD LOVES YOU, AND I DO TOO. BRENDA

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:22 am

your_soul.jpg
your_soul.jpg (21.65 KiB) Viewed 2395 times
DEAR JAN, I AGREE WITH YOU AND THE BIBLE. WHEN WE GATHER AND PRAY, WE MUST BE WILLING TO MOVE OUR FEET TOWARD THE PRAY WE'VE PRAYED. GOD EXPECTS US TO PICK UP THE SWORD AND BE HIS WARRIOR IN BATTLE FOR HIM. AND A BATTLE WE HAVE IN AMERICA. I ASK MYSELF, ARE WE SO WEAK MINED THAT WE ARE GOING TO LET GOD DOWN AND OUR COUNTRY? AMERICA WAS BUILT ON HIS WORD. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT DEAR FRIEND.
GLYASDI. LOVE BRENDA

arvilj426
Registered Member

Post by arvilj426 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:38 pm

Bless you Brenda, and those were also the words of Sir Winston Churchill..never give up, never give up, never give up.