WELCOME HOME.............A DREAM OF HEAVEN

Post your stories here.
hisheart
Diamond Member

WELCOME HOME.............A DREAM OF HEAVEN

Post by hisheart » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:02 pm

Hello to all my dear Net Hugs Family and friends,

I wrote this story on March 1, 2010. It is dedicated here to Beverly Lawyer, our Resident Angel, and my personal Guardian Angel, who left this life on December 14, 2011. Beverly just suddenly appeared to us one day here at NetHugs and there was no doubt in any of our minds, that she was a "Real True Angel". She always declared herself to be my personal angel and I was her "Charge". She took the job very seriously and I think she is still with me everyday.

Beverly was a gift to all of us. This story was written a little less that two years before she met our Savior. I don't know what made me write the story, but it is just a "special blessing" God gave me to share in memory of our Beloved Friend and to her Beloved Bill.

I hope that you will enjoy it. It is a blessing to me to share it with you. WE MISS YOU, BEVERLY! WE WILL SEE YOU AGAIN ONE DAY!

Love to all,
Karen

WELCOME HOME………….

Where were those voices coming from anyway? It seemed as if they’d been talking forever. I guess they didn’t know I could hear every word. Also, they wept a great deal. It was very sad, but I just wish I could make them understand that I was not meaning to ignore them. I did seem to nod off every now and then. And each time I woke up to the same voices, sad and crying and yet sometimes one would sing.

I heard and old, old story.
How a stranger came from glory,
How He gave His life on Calvary,
To save a wretch like me.

I heard about His groaning,
Of His precious blood’s atoning.
Then I repented of my sins,
And won the VICTORY!

Oh, Victory in Jesus, my Savior forever.
He sought me and bought me,
With His redeeming blood.
He loved me ‘ere I knew Him.
And all my love is due Him.
He plunged me to Victory,
Beneath the cleansing flood.

WOW! That was so pretty and I always loved that song. It reminded me of church when Mike and I were young and we sang that song in Sunday School every week. What is going on, anyway? I just woke up, everyone. Why are you all crying again? For the first time since the dream began, I could actually make out faces of those whose voices I’d been hearing. The room was full of people that I knew and they were all looking down at………….well, it seemed as if they were looking down at me??

As I looked above them I saw a beautiful light and a voice that sounded different than the others. I had been hearing my name called out over and over again for what seemed like weeks, but each time I answered them, they could not hear me. I had finally quit trying to answer, it seemed hopeless. But, this voice was very soft and yet it was very audible. When I heard my name this time, I instantly answered, “Yes, I am here”!

As the other voices seemed to fade from my hearing, the voice of this beautiful woman came clearly in focus. She said, “Hello, Karen”….. I have been waiting for you. My name is Beverly and I am here to take you home tonight. Are you ready to leave”?

“Beverly?? My guardian angel, Beverly”?? “Why, of course! You didn’t think I’d let anyone else take you to the Kingdom, did you?” “Oh, Beverly, you are so beautiful and I must look a fright. I think I must have been sick for a while from the way things have been sounding. Say, where have they all gone? Beverly, will they be alright? I tried to tell them I was ok, but they didn’t seem to hear me”.

“Yes, my darling, they will be just fine. I expect that by the time we are home they will be rejoicing that you are in heaven”! “HEAVEN? SO, I AM REALLY GOING TO HEAVEN TONIGHT???? HOW CAN I GO THERE WITHOUT AT LEAST WASHING MY HAIR? I simply can’t meet my Lord, Jesus, looking like I must look”!!!

“Oh, my funny little charge, you mustn’t worry so much. You will look way beyond beautiful when you face the Lord. I wouldn’t tell you that if it were not true. You KNOW that angels cannot lie”? “Oh, oh yes, of course you can’t. Well, I just won’t worry another minute about that then. When are we going to leave? How far is it? Is there a bus waiting for us? Did you come alone or are others waiting for us part of the way up? It is UP, isn’t it??? I mean, we’ve always assumed that it was up, but maybe it is sideways or, Oh, I am so nervous!! Am I already dead or do I still have to do that part? I mean I didn’t feel anything at all. In fact, I’ve never felt this wonderful in my entire life. If I’m already dead, then what is all the fuss about dying anyway?? Hey, you have wings?? I don’t see any on me!! Does that mean you will be flying and I have to walk? It will take me forever to get there!! Oh, My!!!! I think I might faint, but I don’t feel one bit like fainting!! …… Are we there yet”?????

“HA HA HA HA HAAAAA!!! I haven’t heard this many questions in a very long time. I used to transport children to the Kingdom. You are very much like they are, filled with excitement and anticipation”. “Yes, I truly am, but Beverly, what if I……..well, I mean I haven’t been perfect……..what if God decides I wasn’t good enough”? “Now, now, my dear, you KNOW the answer to that! You DO KNOW the answer to that………don’t you”?????

“Yes, I do, I guess I’m just a little overwhelmed with everything. I KNOW for sure that it is only because of my Jesus!! I am just so eager to get there. Were you this excited about it when you went home”? “Everyone reacts differently, but YES, I was very excited and I haven’t stopped being since then. Now, let us be quiet for a bit, because I want you to start listening. There is some lovely singing and music and just beautiful nature sounds as we approach the river where we will get on board and travel across to the Kingdom. I just don’t want you to miss a thing”!!! “But, Angel Beverly………!” “SHHHHHH, I know what you are going to ask but you’ll see for yourself in just a short time………….your transformation has taken place already and you are so lovely!!!”

As I quieted down, I began to notice how peaceful I felt, how calm and I could tell I was smiling and it felt wonderful. Angel Beverly was right!!! I COULD hear voices singing and she hummed so beautifully right along with them, the most wonderful song of praise I ever heard. Instruments that almost have voices of their own echoed in my ears with such a perfect sound that it was almost hypnotic. I could hear the sound of birds and the fragrance was like a whole garden filled with nothing but the most wonderful roses and gardenia…………I could smell and I could hear the sounds but I couldn’t see anything, at least not yet.

And, it suddenly dawned on me that Beverly wasn’t flying, and she wasn’t walking either, nor was I. I wanted to ask what mode of transportation this was as it was as if we were gliding inside of a lovely ship with silken sails in the brightest colors I’d ever seem. There was not water for it to sail on, it seemed to just drift through the clouds on its’ own power. The sky was that beautiful apricot color and it seemed as if the voices and the sounds were beginning to be more audible. It wasn’t loud at all, but very appeasing and truly lovely. Then, as I looked down, I saw what Angel Beverly had promised me I’d see. The first thing I noticed was my hands. They were no longer spotted and old but, instead, looked like they did when I was a young wife. My hands were very small and they looked like that again now. I looked at my arms, all golden and skin so silky. I could not see my face, but my hair, it was very long and had no gray in it. It was shiny and black like that of a raven; very silky to the touch. I was dressed in a white dress trimmed in pink rosebuds and lace. It was then that I finally looked down at my feet. “My feet……….oh, My Feet”. I caught myself speaking out and I clasped my hands over my mouth. I expected Beverly to say something to me, and she did. She said, “I wondered when you’d notice your new shoes”! “Beverly, I don’t have any shoes, I have the most beautiful perfect feet and they don’t have any knots or twisted toes. They are soft as a baby’s feet and they do not hurt at all. Oh, my Lord, thank you for my feet! They are beautiful! They are perfect and they are healed because of You”! Tears of joy came from my eyes and once again I spoke, “I didn’t think that there were any tears in Heaven”!

“You have not yet stepped inside the Kingdom, My Child”! The sound of His voice, took me straight to my knees! Oh, could it really to true? It WAS true. It was the Voice of my Savior! The cherished One, whom I had waited so long to see. Oh, my beloved King. How I have waited for this day, my Beloved One. Thank you, Jesus! Oh, to say Your name and to look upon Your face is the most wonderful gift I could ever receive. As I looked upon the most kind and loving face, as I saw His gentleness through the most beautiful eyes I can ever recall seeing, I could see in the reflection of those eyes, the crucifixion just as it happened so long ago. As it started to replay in my mind’s eye, I once again fell to my knees with my head buried in my hands, hoping to avoid having to see this happening to Him. I saw the soldiers nail His beautiful, but beaten hands, to that old rugged cross. I heard the steel against steel sound as the hammer hit those huge nails into my Savior’s hands and feet. I cried out in anguish as I saw Him lifted up to bear the weight of all my sins and my iniquity upon Himself, so pure and so innocent and so lovingly for me. He gave His life willingly so that I might stand right in His presence today. Oh, Lord, thank You for giving Your all for one as foul as me. He took my hand, and helped me up and as I stood once again looking into his beautiful face, it was then and only then that I realized that not one word had really been spoken out of my mouth to Him. Yet he heard every word I spoke inside my heart and my mind and I heard Him say to me, “Welcome Home, my child. Enter into your reward, great is your faithfulness”!

As I finally caught myself wanting to hear my own voice answer Him, I said, “My precious Jesus, there has always been one thing I’ve wanted to do more than anything else when I saw you face to face, and that is to touch the feet of my Precious Savior. He smiled at me and said, “Touch them, my child”! Before I knelt down once again, I reached out and touched his face and my heart pounded with joy and a feeling of amazing grace. As I started to kneel down, I saw the nail scars and again I wept bitterly, saying, “ But, Lord, you healed my feet! Why must Yours still bear the scars of that awful day? I will gladly take my feet back if You will take my healing for Yourself. I cannot bear to see these scars on Your feet, my Jesus. I deserved my feet, but You , in no way deserve this. As I turned my eyes upward and looked into His face I saw one tear come from His eye. When I looked back down and finally touched those bitter scars, I held His feet in my hands and bent down to kiss each one. As my tears fell upon His feet, I saw it happen with my own eyes. THE SCARS WERE GONE! My own tears had wiped them clean and when I saw how beautiful they were, I looked at Him and smiled with a joy that can only come from the love of my Savior. As I stood up, we embraced and I reached up and wiped His one beautiful tear as he kissed my forehead and it took all my grief, all my sorrow, all my pain, all my sins away forever, and they were a part of me never again. My heart was so filled up with the love of Jesus Christ, the Holy One, the Son of God, My Savior, the One and Only King of kings and Lord of lords. As He held my hand, we took three steps forward and entered into the Kingdom of God.

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. As I bowed before the throne of my Father, God, I heard Him say to me, “Arise, My Daughter, there is one here who awaits you”.

I turned, my heart leapt inside me as I saw, Michael, my beloved husband. I have never seen a smile sweeter than His, save One, that of my own Jesus Christ. As I ran with my beautiful feet and flew into his arms with my new wings, I knew that this truly WAS HEAVEN. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for giving me this beautiful vision of Heaven and making it my own story.

And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. (Revelation 21: 6-7)

Written by Jesus Christ, my Lord,
With the pen of Karen Bunker
March 1, 2010
I AM A SINNER, SAVED BY GRACE!!!
gates-welcomehdr  HEAVEN'S GATES WITH JESUS.jpg
gates-welcomehdr HEAVEN'S GATES WITH JESUS.jpg (59.16 KiB) Viewed 2707 times
Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

Re: WELCOME HOME.............A DREAM OF HEAVEN

Post by Janice Kennedy » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:29 pm

My dear dear friend, Karen. How does one respond to something so beautiful and so personal.
I remember when I first came here amd you and Angel Beverely both welcomed me with open arms. I never
felt quite worthy for you to even just, call me friend.

When it comes to feet, sweetie, you don't know what ugly even begins to look like, until you have seen mine.
I know that Beverly really was an angel, more your's than anyone else's here. There will never be another one that will
ever be able to take her place. How do you replace an angel?

What a beautiful dream, Father God has given to you and thank you so much for sharing it with me.
You are truly the Apple Of His Eye Dear Friend.

Love and many many hugs, Jan ))(( )))(((
Attachments
KAREN.jpg
KAREN.jpg (13.47 KiB) Viewed 2700 times
JESUS MESSIAH, NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. JESUS MESSIAH, LORD OF ALL.
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ALL THE TIME

hisheart
Diamond Member

Post by hisheart » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:14 am

Dearest Jan,

We had so much fun and yet we worked hard to do what the Lord asked. We could never outdo Him,
but God blessed our efforts and still does. Angel Beverly was everyone's angel, but I felt especially that
she truly was my very own Guardian Angel and still do. I never laughed so much as when the three of us
would get together and tell and share our crazy stories.

Sometimes God brings into our lives people, that we never forget and we never really lose. We may part for
a while but the time will come at a later date when we will share eternity together. Oh, how I look forward to
that day; for surely there will many, many of our NetHugs family who will finally meet face to face.

Thank you, Jan, for being one of those dear ones that I have come to love and cherish so much. May God
bless you always. I believe with all my heart that our time has just begun. Eternity..............and beyond!

Love you,
Karen
Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:32 am

karen,
I have goosebumps all over me, this is one of the most touching stories I have ever read. Jesus truly was holding your pen as you were writing this AMAZING story about you and Angel Beverly. I never knew her like you did but I was blessed to call her friend she was a Angel in so many ways. This will bless and touch so many and through you Angel Beverly lives on in so many ways. I really LOVE this and I pray everyone reads it and is blessed by all the things Jesus wrote through you. Thank you for sharing this and touching my life!
God Bless You Love Eva

hisheart
Diamond Member

Post by hisheart » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:44 am

Thank you, Eva. You are so sweet and I am so glad that you enjoyed the story. It is very different and everytime I read it, it becomes more real to me. Anyway, it was a blessing to write and I wish I could do more things like this. I've written several stories and they are all different, but I've enjoyed writing each of them. I don't get prompted by God to do them very often. Perhaps in the future, I can do that.

God bless you, Eva. Thank you for your kind remarks. I really appreciate your opinion.

Lots of blessings,
Karen

christine
Registered Member

Post by christine » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:37 pm

thank you Karen for sharing this beautiful story. i found it really moving

hisheart
Diamond Member

Post by hisheart » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:29 am

Dear Christine,

I want to thank you so much for taking the time to visit me and comment on my story.
I enjoyed writing it so much, and I am glad to hear that it touched your heart.

I don't know if you had the pleasure of knowing Beverly Lawyer or not, but she was an
inspiration to all who knew her, something like yourself. I KNOW that she and Doug
knew each other because she was a part of our ministry team in the beginning.

God bless you and Rachel and the work you continue to do on NetHugs. I know that
takes a big worry off of Doug. You and your family are a joy to us all. Thank you for
all you do and for your dedication to the Lord. It has been a blessing for me to work
with all of you.

Love to you and your family,
Karen

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:16 am

Dear Karen.,
I thank you so much for sharing this beautiful write.
Just really loved this blessed and most beautiful write you posted here dear friend.
I really think the Lord Jesus was with you while you wrote this very touching heartfelt write.
I even as a man shed a few tears while reading this most blessed write Karen.
God bless you dearly.
GLYASDI
B.J.

hisheart
Diamond Member

Post by hisheart » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:37 am

My Dear Friend, BJ,

What an honor to have you take time to come and read my story and to even take time to comment upon it.
Thank you very much for the kind words you sent. I don't know if you knew Bevery Lawyer or not, but she was
a gem and you'd have loved her. I really don't know what it was that made me write the story, but I am glad I
did because it actually was written before she passed away and before she was even ill. I got to share it with her
and I even sent her a copy of it that I printed with graphics, too. She was a gift to all of us and I miss her still.

You are a very wonderful and gifted writer and musician. It is wonderful that you give your very best gifts back to our Lord.
We here at NetHugs are very blessed by all you share with us and do everyday.

Thank you so much and I do hope you are feeling better.
Always, Karen