Christmas Blessing or Christmas Angel?

Post your stories here.
Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

Post by Janice Kennedy » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:03 pm

I went out early this morning, to do a little grocery shopping. There were just a few things that I needed.
When I went to check out and pay for my items, there were only two check out stands that were open.
There was one lady in line, in front of me. A man walked up behind me. He only had two small items.

I told him to go ahead of me, he didn't want to at first. We talked for a while. He ask me if I was already
for Christmas. I pointed to the wrapping paper in my shopping cart, and said, " almost, just a few things
still to wrap is all." We got to talking about our grandchildren. He has 9 grandchildren, but none of them
live in this area. I thought that was sad. He said, " me and my wife have not even seen the one that lives in
North Carolina yet. "

I told him I had three and they all three live here in town. We continued to talk, until the lady in front of
us finished paying for her purchases and left. The man that I had been talking to, went on and paid for his two
items and left. I had already put my items on the counter. I started to use my debit card to pay with; when the
lady who was checking me out told me to wait before I did that. She held up a twenty dollar bill. She said, the man
that had just left had gave it to her, and told her to pay it towards my purchases.

I was so surprised, I didn't know what to say. He was gone and I couldn't even thank him. You can be sure that I
thanked God, for such a wonderful Christmas blessing. It renewed my faith in mankind. There are still some very
nice people in the world. My purchases came to $25.00, they only cost me $5.00. God is so good.

Now, that I am back at home and thinking about it, I wonder could he have been an angel? Was he my Christmas angel?

Rejoicing Jan
Dec, 2011

This is a true story that happened to me last year.
Today, this year, I paid it forward.

Attachments
BLINKING MERRY CHRISTMAS.gif
BLINKING MERRY CHRISTMAS.gif (16.22 KiB) Viewed 1756 times
JESUS MESSIAH, NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. JESUS MESSIAH, LORD OF ALL.
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ALL THE TIME

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Re: Christmas Blessing or Christmas Angel?

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:21 pm

Dear Sweet Jan.,
Oh my dear friend, How I love this blessed write you shared with me today.
Isn't it amazing how things turn out around this time of year dear friend.
A blessing it surely was my friend.
We really never now and the blessed man that had a heart of gold to pay what was owed.
Just an amazing person with one big heart, To share with others.A blessed man he was.
God bless that man you write about here .
I am so very glad you shared this write Jan.
May you & yours have a Happy Blessed Christmas.
GLYASDI
B.J.

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:51 pm

Jan,
I Loved that this happened to you! God is so good and Blesses us in so many ways! Now you have me wondering if he was a Christmas Angel! Thank you so much for sharing this it touched my heart and put a smile on my face.

God Bless You Love Eva

hisheart
Diamond Member

Post by hisheart » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:26 am

Dearest Jan,

Oh Boy, am I crying or what???? This is beyond beautiful. YES, YES, YES, IT WAS DEFINITELY AN ANGEL!

This is the best kind of blessing, to get to read something so precious. There ARE still good people in this world and God puts them in our pathway when we least expect it. This is a real treasure, Jan! You have really touched my heart in a very special way. It made me cry and yet smile, you know what I mean!!!!

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story! I think that gift of $20.00 was from one angel to another!

Love you,
Karen
Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:29 pm

MY FRIEND.jpg
MY FRIEND.jpg (11.73 KiB) Viewed 1712 times
JAN, WHAT A MARVELOUS STORY AND ONE THAT JUST GIVES YOU THE FEELING OF A MAGICAL TOUCH FROM AN ANGEL. WITH YOUR OPEN HEART OF LOVE, I BELIEVE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE FOR YOU AND EVA. ANGELS SURROUND YOU AND EVA, SO I BELIEVE YOU TWO ARE THE CLOSEST TO GOD AND HIS ANGELS. GOD BLESS YOU. LOVE BRENDA

Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

Post by Janice Kennedy » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:57 pm

Dear, B.J., Eva, Karen and Brenda, sorry that I am late in replying to you my friends.
I have been some what under the weather the past few days. Yes, I like to think that he was an angel, too.

Dear sweet Brenda, I believe that angels are around all of us, all of the time. just not me and Eva.
I am sure that God has appointed several angels to guard each one of His children.

Dearest Karen, I am sure that you are right, I think he really was an angel.
I can hear you crying about this, you have such a tender, beautiful heart.

Happy that one of God's angel's put a smile on your loving face Dear Eva, you are
alway so kind to everyone.

His kind and loving heart, cannot possibly be any bigger than your's is, you are
such a wonderful and blessed friend to all of us, B.J.

Love and Hugs for you all, Jan ))(( )))(((

Attachments
VictorhristmasAngel2_lg.jpg
VictorhristmasAngel2_lg.jpg (42.06 KiB) Viewed 1712 times
JESUS MESSIAH, NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. JESUS MESSIAH, LORD OF ALL.
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ALL THE TIME