Izzy's Stories

Post your stories here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Stories

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:54 pm

“JUST,…HANG-IN,…THERE!”…

Friends. In the, semblance-of-prayer,…and,…devotion. And, in the,…”Name-of-Jesus!”… Let’s:

“Do unto others, as you would,…have-them / do: unto you!”… Amen.

Folks!... In-my-thinking, we insult,…Almighty-God / Jehovah, (His-Mighty-Name); and,…His-Church, (of which, His-Son / has-been-appointed: its-Head); far-more-than,…Satan!...

Yes!... The Devil’s, attempt to seduce,…our / Jesus; with the kingdoms, of this,…Earth. Was, no-more-false,…and,…far-less / hypocritical…*(than, our-own / actions: today)*

As things, look-better,…often-times / from: far-away. I ask you, dear-reader and friends. What, are the pleasures,…of-our / “Hope?”…

Yes!... “Absence”,…makes-the-heart / grow-fonder!...

Let us, therefore,…rather-focus / on-the-magical: qualities-of-Jesus!...

Let us, overlook,…the mundane / details-of: our-waiting, on,…His-Return!...

Why, did you,…fall-in-Love / with Him: in the, first-place?...

Assuming, that you can remember,…the reasons / embrace-them, still: whole-heartedly!...

For, He,…*(meaning / Jesus-of-Nazareth)*,…does,…(Not): tarry!... Amen.

Yes!... “The seed, of-all-evil,…is / laziness!”…

And, The-Devil,…finds-work / for: idle-hands. Whoever, doesn’t-keep,…busy, with / “good-works”; will certainly, find,…him-or-herself,…getting-into / much: “Mischief!”…

No one, is more clever,…at,…”Twisting-Truth”,…than-this / very-same: (“Dark-One”)!...*(meaning, Lucifer / himself)*

Yes!... He, can-quote-scripture,…for-his-own / ends!...

The-Devil,…”sick”,…would then, be considered / a: “Monk!”…

It’s said, often-times,…of-those, who / make, frequent-promises:

“Get me, out-of-this,…mess / and: I’ll be,…(good)!”…

These-are-those, who,…quickly / forget-their, word: as-soon-as, the,…specific-difficulty/ is-past!... Amen.

Are you, likened to,…one-of-these / “Monks?”… Oh’, how-I-pray,…not!...

Yes!... Satan, tends to catch,…most / unruly-spirits: by casting, his,…”golden-net!”…

Because,…(“Lucifer’s-Boots”),…don’t-creak / he; can-creep-up, on you,…without: notice!...

Yes!... This,…(“Old-Dragon”),…himself / makes-his; “Christmas-Pies”,…out of / lawyers’-tongues, and: clerk’s-fingers.

And, it’s sometimes,…said-that / he, also uses; a-third-ingredient, in his,…cooking!... Yes!... Women!... Amen.

Was not,…(“Eve”),…the-very-first / to fall, victim: to-this,…”Viper?”…

Was, not,…”The-Darkest-Hour, before,…the / Dawn?”…

It was, when,…The-Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); gave-up, His-own,…and,…His-All… Yes!...

His-Father’s,…(“Judging-Mantle”),…dropped-down / upon: Earth’s-surroundings!...

As, not,…only / our-sight: was, “blotted-out!”…

But, our,…past, present / and: future-sins, as well… Yes!...(“Blotted-Out”)!... Amen.

Thank-You,…(“Sweet-Jesus”)!...

Many, nervous-feelings,…have, induced / for: centuries-on-end. Producing, for the,…whole-of-humanity / the-dense-opacity: of our, air!...

Thank-God, (His-Father / in: Heaven); our-unusual-darkness, today,…only-lasts / but: a-short-time!...

And, that,…is,…because / of-our: Faith!...

Yes!... A-Quick-Brightening,…Succeeds!...

It’s occurrence, is-most-marked,…by / our: Master!...*(Jesus)*

For, His,…are / by-no-means: a-rare-experience. That’s-right!... Of,…Jesus’ / frequent manifestations: I myself, speak with much,…confidence!...

As-it-is, common to every-night,…and,…season / and: also, conditions of the,…sky. Know that,…our,…Jesus / Lives!...

P.S. Things,…will get / better. (“JUST,…HANG-IN,…THERE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7455
Attachments
117136_th.gif
117136_th.gif (7.73 KiB) Viewed 1083 times
112022_th.gif
112022_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 1083 times
103532_th.gif
103532_th.gif (7.01 KiB) Viewed 1083 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:07 pm

“EACH / ACCORDING,…TO-ITS-KIND!”…

Friends. Let’s remember, always-that,…if you compare / one-person, to another; you’re likely, to end-up,…offending / at least: one-of-them!...

No one, is,…really / exactly: the same!...

Each of us, were,…”created” / uniquely-proper!...

Separate, individuals,…yet / each-made: of,…”flesh-and-blood!”…

Folks!... Contrary, to,…popular-modern / beliefs. The,…(“Human-Race”),…is,…(Not) / All-One!...

No, sir!...

There are various,…(“specific-species”)!...

Mankind, has managed to delve,…his-hands / into-this: “God’s-own-Design!”…

Upsetting-and-disturbing, God’s-own,…natural-order / of: things!... Aggravating, an-already-existent,…(”fallen-state”),…of,…affairs!...

Yes,…by,…augmenting / further-more: additional, infirmities-and-malformations, (physically-speaking)!...

“Mixed-Ethnicity”,…today / rules-the-world!... Is this, bad?... I don’t know. Ask,…Almighty-God!...*(Jehovah / His-Excellent-Name)*

Let’s remember, that,…(“Cain”),…was, ousted / from-his-own: immediate, family-nucleus!... Yes!...

After, he,…(“Cain”),…had, killed / his-brother: (“Abel”)!...

Where, did,…(“Cain”),…go?...

Answer: To, a land,…called,…(“Nod”)!... *(please-read / Genesis: chapter 4 : verses – 1 thru 17 )*…

Note-well,…(“Cain’s-Concern”)!...

He, believes,…that, he / shall-be: killed!... Why?...

Answer: For, the atrocity,…of,…killing / his-own: brother, (“Abel”)!...

In,…verse: (14) – (“Cain”),…declares, that: “Whoever, finds me / will: kill-me!”…

Did, word-of-mouth,…move-about / so-quickly: back-then?... I don’t know. Ask,…God / Himself!...

And, what’s more,…important,…here / is-that: there were,…(“others”)!... Yes!...

Who, were these,…supposed / “Others?”…

Answer: People, obviously,…existing / outside-and-apart: from the mentioned,…”Adamic-Family / Nucleus!”…

Yes!... According,…to-our,…”Bible!”…

*(most-emphatically / and: unequivocally-so)*

One,…Human,…Race!... But,…(“EACH / ACCORDING,…TO-ITS-KIND”)!...

*(as-so-stated / all-throughout: the-first-chapter,…of,…Genesis)*

That’s-right!... Almighty-God,…(”created”) / all-things!...

(“EACH / ACCORDING,…TO-ITS-KIND”)!... Amen.

This, includes,…the birds / of-the-air. The, animals,…which / walk-this: Earth!... And, the fish,…of-the-sea / “ALL-ACCORDING,…TO-ITS-KIND!”…

Folks!... The,…(“Human-Race”),…may-be / One!...

As seen,…thru-the-eyes,…of,…the / majority. But, let us,…not / ever-forget; that each, one of us,…was, indeed-created: after, our-own,…Kind!... Amen.

Yes!... According,…to,…God’s-own / Design!...

Was,…”The-Garden-of-Eden”,…a,…set-apart / project: of our, Creator?...

I don’t know. You’ll have,…to,…ask,…God!...

Only, He,…can / answer: that-question!...

Although,…(“Cain”),…was-now / a: murderer. God’s-Mercy, was,…shed-upon / (“Cain”)!...

How, so?...

Answer: In that,…(“A-Mark / or: Seal”),…of,…protection; was-placed-upon,…(“Cain”)!...

Yes!... Done, so,…by / the very: “Hand-of-God!”…

Something, which,…apparently / all-who; so much, as glanced,…at,…(“Cain”): would know, that he,…was / protected. Something, tangible-and-physical.

Much, like,…”Moses’-Face” / shining-forth: with the, very-radiance,…of-all / that-stands: Holy!...*(after-descending / from-that-mount)*

Should any harm, come to,…(“Cain”) / by-the-hand,…of,…another person; God’s-own-Vengeance,…would / be: Reckoned!...

Yes!... *(seven-fold)*

(“Cain”),…became,…a,…”fugitive-and-wanderer!”…

But,…”East-of-Eden”,…he, managed / to: settle-down!... Yes!...

He, married-a-wife / and,…she, bore; a son,…to,…(“Cain”)!...

Of which,…(“Cain”),…thereafter / named: (“Enoch”)!...*(not-to-be / confused with: the Enoch, found in chapter: 5 of Genesis)*

(“Cain’s-wife”),…is not, mentioned / by: name.

*(please-read / Genesis – chapters 4 and 5: in-their-entirety)*

Funny, how two,…separate-persons / can-be-given: the same, name.

Yet, be,…completely / different: when it comes,…to,…”God’s-Favoring!”…

*(the, Enoch / in: chapter 4… Versus, the,…Enoch / in: chapter 5)*

Only, a-small-handful,…of,…descendants / are mentioned: after,…(“Cain’s-wife”) / bore: the first, “Enoch”,…mentioned…*(in chapter / 4: of Genesis)*

As we, read-along,…further / we find, that; “Seth”,…was birthed / to: (“Eve”)!...

She, praises,…Almighty-God / for,…”gifting-her”; once-more,…with / another: male-child. Since, she had,…lost / Adam:

*(who-was / killed-by: Cain)*

But, what-about,…the-topic / of: “Noah’s-Flood?”…

Some, say,…it-was-at / a-global: scale!...

Others, say,…that, it was / region: specific!...

Yes!... Only, four-couples,…are mentioned / which-remained; so, what,…were / their: “Race?”…

Our Bible, indeed,…is,…an-open / ended: Book!...

Many, questions,…remain / unanswered!... I believe, intentionally,…so!...

Why?...

Answer: Because, it’s not for us, (Humanity / as-a-whole); to know, it,…all… And, so,…here’s where / many: drop-off,…in-their,…interest.

Yes!... We, lose many potential,…believers / why?...

Answer: Because, like our,…(“Doubting-Thomas”),…they-too / must-see: to believe!... Amen.

And, since,…none-of-us / were-there: when our,…”Noah”,…stepped-out / of: the Ark!... There’s no, telling,…what, these / four, (4): couples-consisted,…of?...

*(referring to, their / physical-appearances)*

Was,…”Noah”,…a-white-man?... Was,…his-wife / also: white?... If so,…then; we know, that,…Noah’s-sons / all-three: were also,…white!...

But, what about,…the / son’s-wives?...

How, did,…the four-main / races: *(white, black, yellow-and-red)*… Preserve, themselves?...

Does this, not,…create-a-question / as-to: “Mixed-Ethnicity?”…

Example: Should these, three-wives of,…”Noah’s-Sons”,…be: one-black, one-yellow and one-red. Are not, their descendants,…then / “Mixed?”…

The, dove,…which / brought-back: the olive-branch… How far, did-it-fly?... Yes!...

We know, that the waters,…receded. But, an-olive-branch / surviving: global-inundation?...

Could this,…”Flood”,…have-been / region: “specific?”… I don’t know…

We are led, to believe,…that,…after-the-waters / receded: soon thereafter, the dove,…brings-back / the-olive-branch…

(“The-Ark”), had-not-yet,…landed / on: solid-ground… So, this,…dove / where, did-it-get: the,…branch?...

I-myself,…above, everyone else,…know that / there’s a point: in time.

When, too-many-questions,…only-reveals / a person: who, frankly,…”doubts-all-things!”…

Folks!... I-for-one, am,…(Not) / one-of-these: types-of-people!...

From what, I’ve learned. “Spiritual-Symbolism”,…dictates, that / the-number: 8… Represents,…”New-Beginnings!”…

Yes!... Our, Bible,…illustrates / many: loopholes!... Many questions, remain,…unanswered!...

Despite this,…Truth!... It’s safe,…to,…determine, (and-not / merely: assume); God’s-Design, involves,…all-things / remaining: (“EACH-ACCORDING,…TO-ITS-KIND”)!... Amen.

I believe, it’s why,…God / so-insisted, many times: in directing, His-chosen-people / Israel… Into, not-marrying,…other-tribes!...

*(not-only, because of their / pagan-rituals: and offensive-practices)*

But, because,…inter-breeding / “Mixed-Ethnicity”,…would / eventually: result…

Again, in the end,…disturbing / altering: provoking-and-promoting, further,…physical deterioration / infirmities…

Accelerating, the-fallen-state,…of,…”affairs!”… In which, we find ourselves,…today!...

More than, ever. There are, uncurable-diseases!... Much-to-do,…by,…the merging / of: various-human-species!...

Is this,…”Racism?”…

Not anymore, than,…freezing / embryonic: eggs-and-sperm, cells…

We, (in-our / history’s-past),…looked upon, “Hitler!”…

As,…a,…”Monster!”…

Yes!... With, his,…ludicrous-ideology / of: creating-a-perfect,…“Race!”…

Yet,…now-a-days / it’s: totally-acceptable… “Sperm-Banks”,…have-become / the: new-norm!...

In closing:

I just want, to remind you,…dear-reader / and: friends. That, our living-God / is,…indeed: “A-Merciful-God!”…

He, demonstrated this,…by / giving: (“Cain”),…his,…(“Mark / Seal”),…of: protection!... Yes!...

The,…supposed / first: murderer, mentioned in our,…Holy-Scriptures!...

Yet!... He, (“Cain”),…to some, degree / must-have-felt: remorse-and-repented, from his own,…unspeakable / act!...

He,…(“Implored-God”)!... Something, which I’ve always,…”insisted”,…that: we-must / do!...

Ask,…and,…you-too / shall-receive!... Yes!... God’s-own-Mercy!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7215
Attachments
120096_th.gif
120096_th.gif (7.74 KiB) Viewed 1059 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:49 pm

“INFINITE-FORTUNE,…FAVORS / THE-BRAVE!”…

Friends. Many, worldly-beliefs,…(of-the-religious); seem to attract, the majority. But, they hold,…no / guarantees!...

As well, there are numerous-variations,…of-our / own: “Christian-Faith!”… Why?...

For, me,…only / Jesus: proves, sincere. Yes!...

Also,…(“Constant-and-Kind”)!...

For, He,…(God’s-Son); has vowed, that,…tomorrow / He’ll, make-me: His-own!...

And, so,…I’ll / fondly-endeavour; to bless, Him,…for: Life!...

For all others, have-proven,…only / to be: Wallowing-Swine!...

For these, very same,…I-care-not. Nor,…rush / to.

Many, prominent-people,…continue to / fail: Yes!...

Their,…”Failure”,…is not, just / a: disappointment. But, more-so,…a devastating: “Crash!”…

Yes!... These, I-speak-of,…lack-in / “Humility!”…

As the world, waits-in-the-wings,…for the / Day: of their, sudden,…fall.

We,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”),…may-not-be / so: “Victorious”,…at climbing. Especially, our world’s own,…”Ladder-of-Success!”…

But,…(“Great”),…is-our / encouragement; which comes, mainly-from,…our: Christ-Jesus!... Amen.

Dear-reader and friends. Little-do-you, know. Yes!... Of, your-own,…”Blessedness!”…

For, to travel along,…with us / the believer: is to be,…”Hopeful”… Yes!...

We-are-those, most,…”Mindful”,…of-a / better-thing: soon, to arrive!...*(Jesus’-return / implied: here)*

Meanwhile, we,…define / true-success; by the laboring, along,…furthering: His-Father’s-Findings!...

Yes!... “Remarkable”,…and,…”Upbeat” / are-the: Son’s-quoted-passages!... They, exhort us, (who-believe),…to take, full-advantage; of our / journey,…through: this brief,…Life!...

We, may study,…forever. And, never-really,…ever, come-to-know / our: Lord’s-own-dreams!...

For, inside,…His-Father’s-Kingdom / there’s room; for our, “swiftest-diligence”,…and-then: some!...

So,…please / keep-at-it!...

There’s-a-spiritual, courtship,…waiting / for-you: to be, fully-experienced!...

And,…”The-Journey”,…in part / is-our: reward!...

Let us, then,…not-be, “Frightened!”… No. sir!... For, there shall always,…be / many-things: unknown-to-us!...

Yes!...

(“INFINITE-FORTUNE,…FAVORS / THE-BRACE”)!... Amen.

Don’t rely, solely-on,…your, pastors / to make: all the decisions, for you. Better late, than,…never / that-you: come-to-follow, our,…Christ!... Yes!...

Only, He,…still-teaches, that / the-best-things; in this, present-life,…are, indeed: (“Free”)!...

Yes!... Still,…very,…True!...

Today,…I want, to praise,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”)!... Yes!...

For, their,…continual-exercising / of: “Thrift-and-Foresight!”…

We’ve, sacrificed-and-suffered,…(“Much”)!... Our, truest-purpose,…has, never-been,…to / provide: entertainment, for the,…”Affluent-Society!”… No, sir!...

Neither, do we receive,…”Loads-of-Publicity”,…much-less / are-we; living comfortably, for selling,…our: story!...

We are those, who,…await-patiently / for: our, life-long-payments. They, shall be,…dispersed / in: God’s-Good-Time!...*(in-the / hereafter)*

And, in the form,…of / Divine-Dividends!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7170
Attachments
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1026 times
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 1026 times
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 1026 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:00 pm

“AUTUMN,…IN,…WISCONSIN!”…

On, *(October 31, 2019)* / we had: four, (4),…inches-of-snow. Our, high-temps, barely-reached / 32 – degrees. And, we experienced, (as-usual),…a gusty / north-westerly-wind, of: just above, 30 mph…

Yes!... Although, officially,…it’s not, until / today: *(November 3, 2019)*… That, we actually, are asked to,…change-back / our-clocks, (one-hour): I would swear, that,…”Winter” / has-indeed, arrived!... *(early-in-Wisconsin)*…

Folks!... With the,…”Holiday-Season”,…fast-approaching / I want to; invite you, all,…to exchange / “Season’s-Greetings!”…

Perhaps, you have a special,…need-or-request / a – crisis: in your, personal life?... Maybe, you would like me,…to / write-back: and include, an-intercessory-prayer?...*(for you and your / family-members)*…

Despite, our-modern-day,…digital-world / I’m, very-much; old-school, when it comes,…to / personalizing: a written-note, and/or,…post-card!...

I believe, we all need,…to be / Loved!... And, one special way,…of / showing-appreciation; for one, another,…is to / take-the-time: to say, so,…in / writing!... Amen. *(a-lost-art / indeed: dear-reader and friends)*…

And, so,…I-dare-share / my address:

Israel Falcon,…(Izzy)!...
1860 27th Avenue
Apt. # 204
Kenosha, Wisconsin 53140

Perhaps, there’s-an-issue,…you need /to discuss: more privately?... I-for-one, can appreciate the notion,…of / not-wanting-to: express yourself, (intimately), within such a,…”public-platform!”…

Although,…(”Nethugs.com”) / has been, truly; a growing-and-healing, experience,…personally / for me: as-a-writer, by,…hobby!... Amen.

Yes!... I’ve enjoyed, the opportunity-and-space,…given / to me; graciously-so, by our,…wonderful: “Webmaster!”…

At-this-site, I’ve met many,…”God-Fearing-Folks!”…

For over, nine, (9),…years / now: I’ve been sharing-my-zeal. With regard, to this,…uniquely-proper / Faith!... *(of-ours)*…

An average, of,…only / 10 – 20 : people, would visit my blogs,…in the / very-beginning!... And, today,…(“Praise-God”) / all-done-for: His-Glory!...

Yes!... Now-a-days, I’m being visited,…by over / 2, 500: registered-viewers, daily!... *(on-average)*…

Yes!... We’ve come, a-long-way,…”together” / friends!... We are, those few,…the very / ones; whom-have-freely, married,…our: “Master!”… *(Jesus-the-Christ)*… Amen.

Yes!... Spiritually-speaking, I’ve shared my perspective,…knowing that / not always: everyone agrees. Yet!... Surprisingly-enough, there appears to be,…present,…an-ever-growing / “Interest”: in what, I have,…to-share!...

And, for this,…I-am-truly / “Grateful”… Yes!... This,…”Thanksgiving-Season” / I’m-grateful: to Almighty-God, (Jehovah / His-Glorious-Name): for your, lives!...

Won’t you, share-your-sentiments?... I’m looking forward, to being,…pleasantly-surprised / by-your: correspondence, in the mail…

Pray, with me: “May our, Heavenly-Father,…over-shadow, your / entire-household; with His-Glorious-Grace!... With,…His,…Tender / Mercies!... And, with,…His,…Bountiful-Love!... As, together,…we / remain,…as, The-Son / desires most: Yes!...

To be,…as,…(One)!”... Amen.

Yes!... In,…His-Son’s / Precious-Name, of: Jesus!... We,…pray!...

“May,…The-Son’s / own, Healing-Hands; touch each, and every one,…of you / who, reads: this personal-passage, today. May, Jesus’,…(bestowed-powers) / come-to-mend, all; the-broken-hearts,…and / minds: out-there!”… Amen.

“May, His-Father,…continue / feeding-us, with the necessary; (strengths),…to: keep-this-Faith!”... *(Alive)*… Amen.

Yes!... As we, patiently-await,…for / His-Son’s: return!...

“May, we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); continue in our,…(good-works) / onto-others. Always, doing so,…in / Love!... Knowing, all-the-while,…that / this-is-that, which does; indeed,…follow-us / into: the-hear-after!”... Amen. *(Yes!... Our-Good-Works)*…

Folks!... This is, how,…the-entire-planet / shall-know,…that, we belong: to,…”Christ-Jesus!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6405
Attachments
331561_th.gif
331561_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 273 times
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 273 times
23472190_1182819358517016_7635383171191412680_n.jpg
23472190_1182819358517016_7635383171191412680_n.jpg (132.58 KiB) Viewed 273 times