Deleted

Post your Christian poetry here.
TuningIntoGod
Silver Member

Deleted

Post by TuningIntoGod » Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:21 pm

Deleted
Last edited by TuningIntoGod on Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Texasgrace
Gold Member

Post by Texasgrace » Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:54 pm

Raquel,what a fantastic and beautiful poem,the message within speaks volumes to the heart.We must never give up but keep on holding on.Just like Job Joseph suffered for 12 years without feeling blessed by God but he knew in his heart God was faithful and look what God did for him and Job in the end.

co
Silver Member

Post by co » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:04 pm

Your poem Racel is so insipiring...Job did have it hard but faith in Jesus pulled him through....just like nowadays..we must also concentrate on this...like your poem states and our lives will be indeed worthwhile even through times of strife
Thanks RacheLeah....co
connie
The peoples of the world; of whatever race or religion; derive their inspiration from one heavenly Source; and are the subjects of ONE GOD

author known

bradmurphyackermanms
Diamond Member

Post by bradmurphyackermanms » Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:14 pm

Beautiful poem, Raquel!! Enjoyed it very much!

Jeff Guest

Post by Jeff Guest » Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:38 pm

Wow Raquel what a work of art this is!!! I love it and the message, God always pulls us through and He always will!!! Bravo!!!

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:19 pm

I could feel the presence of your pain and longing for God's healing hand. You are strong Sis, and He will never let you down or abandon you. We do have trials, pain, and much suffering (in many forms), and the power of faith and trust in the Master, and the payers of those who love you so much, and you are loved so very much, will find their way to Him. He holds you so dearly in the palm of His hand, and He won't let you go. This is an awesome poem with such an inspirational message that we can all benefit by it, and I am also sure, relate to it. Thank you for the gift of who you are, for that gift makes us better people for having know you. Love you twin sister.

GLYASDI
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

misty_golden_rose
Platinum Member

Post by misty_golden_rose » Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:16 am

What a wonderful poem...
Brings much wisdom and inspiration to light...
Enjoyed reading it very much....
Thank You for posting...

God Bless and Take Care,
Misty Rose
*I will journey the best I can to our Gracious God's Golden Gates*

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

"Love it,TuningIntoGod'

Post by Shirley Shaw » Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:30 am

Wow,Raquel;what a beautiful',poem. I found it ,very 'inspiring',and very-heartfelt'. Great-Words, of Wisdom,to remind us all,to live by ....Love,Your Friend,Shirley ann shaw-raytown,mo.64133...."God Bless you,Always'..................(The Truth Shall Set Us Free)............ :D