SHIRLEY'S DAD HAS PASSED...HE IS HOME WITH THE LORD.

Post your Christian poetry here.
Linner
Diamond Member

Re: SHIRLEY'S DAD HAS PASSED...HE IS HOME WITH THE LORD.

Post by Linner » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:22 pm

Shirley, dear...I so appreciate you sharing all of the experiences you and your family have been through, including those of your Dad. Your family here at NetHugs is holding all of you in their hearts and praying still for all of you as you now start the process of living without him on this earth. Tears will flow, but they are a gift from God, so let them happen...they cleanse the soul and ease the hurting heart. In time, you will be able to accept all of this and come to know that your Dad is happy now with the Lord, and with his family in Heaven.

I know that you know this...but it comes from my heart that I wish this for you and yours. Thank you for putting your Dad's picture in here...he was a handsome man with a good heart.

My love always and forever...Linners :wink: ))(( )))((( ))(( )))(((
Always be kind and fair; it all comes back to you in time ! Image

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:48 pm

Linner wrote:Shirley, dear...I so appreciate you sharing all of the experiences you and your family have been through, including those of your Dad. Your family here at NetHugs is holding all of you in their hearts and praying still for all of you as you now start the process of living without him on this earth. Tears will flow, but they are a gift from God, so let them happen...they cleanse the soul and ease the hurting heart. In time, you will be able to accept all of this and come to know that your Dad is happy now with the Lord, and with his family in Heaven.

I know that you know this...but it comes from my heart that I wish this for you and yours. Thank you for putting your Dad's picture in here...he was a handsome man with a good heart.

My love always and forever...Linners :wink: ))(( )))((( ))(( )))(((
Thank You so Much, for Putting this up Here, for Me,and My Dad, (My Sis,Linda Linners) ! I have went bk., and re-read all of these posts, so many times, already, and they are all, such a comfort to Me ! Yes, my Dad ws also Blessed with the ,'purity of Youth', I guess..He really didn't look his age, or even act as someone 75..He was , just Dad ! Always on the go, doing somehing, going somewhere.. I thank You so much, and for the nice comments, too..He ws a nice-looking Man, as was my Mom, a Lovely Woman..They made a 'great-Pair, for sure! He did have a Good Heart, as well as My Mom...I know that they are (Both) together now, with my Brother, Jimmy, and all of the Family ! (I try to look at it, as a kind of,( Family-Reunion), and I guess that helps to keep me going, in knowing this, too !)..Thank-You, for such a Beautiful-Expression Of Love, too !'God Bless You Always", as He Is )...Love You, Dear Linners,"Your Sis,"Pastor Shirley ann shaw~``

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:07 pm

Paster Shirley,
I have to tell you that I was so touched when I read about you doing your Dad's Funeral. What a wonderful gift that you gave him, and I know that there was so much Love in everything you said. I can just picture him smiling down at you saying thats my girl. You are one Amazing Lady and a Blessing to so many! I know you will have your days I know I did, I want you to know that I will be Praying for all of you as you go through your loss.
God Bless You Always Love You Eva

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:55 pm

God bless you so much, Shirley...you and your family remain in each of our prayers. We love you,
Always,
Pokey
0 a praying 4yu.gif
0 a praying 4yu.gif (105.24 KiB) Viewed 3827 times
"I can do all things, through Christ, who strengthens me" Phillipians 4:13

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:36 pm

Hope wrote:Paster Shirley,
I have to tell you that I was so touched when I read about you doing your Dad's Funeral. What a wonderful gift that you gave him, and I know that there was so much Love in everything you said. I can just picture him smiling down at you saying thats my girl. You are one Amazing Lady and a Blessing to so many! I know you will have your days I know I did, I want you to know that I will be Praying for all of you as you go through your loss.
God Bless You Always Love You Eva
Hello once again, Dear Eva;
Thank You Dear One, so Vry Much...It seemed appropriate,to Me, as it ws the real, lst. thing, that I cld. actually do, for my Dad, except give him Flowers ! I do knw that He ws there with Us, in Spirit and Soul...When, I said 'the Prayer', to send Him, on his way bk. Home, to be with The Lord', all Wind picked-up and even blew one of the flowers, completely over..Everyone looked up@Me, as I ws looking Up, to God', and then it started a fine, cool, misting rain, afterwards..So I know his presence ws there with Us ! My Stepmom, Barbara, said that I truly did my Dad, Honor and Justice ! And Everyone thought I held my composure, very well(which wasn't easy), but God', helped me to get through it all ! They said, it ws a great Service ! I ws so Happy, to be able to do this for Him ! Thank You again, Dear, Sweet, Eva..Your Are A Blessing Of A Friend/Sis to Me, also...With Love,Pastor Shirley ann shaw~~~'God Bless Always"...

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:39 pm

Pokey's Heart wrote:God bless you so much, Shirley...you and your family remain in each of our prayers. We love you,
Always,
Pokey
0 a praying 4yu.gif

Thank You Again, so vry much, Dear Denise and Jeff ! I am Praying for Your Dear Sweet Mother, also, that she will come through all of this, and Be Completely Well, once again !(I Love You Guys/Girls(lol), too...."God Bless You (Both), Always"...Love, Pastor Shirley ann shaw~~~(Take care of Yourselves, too now)...

sillysal47
Registered Member

Post by sillysal47 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:25 pm

My sincere sympathy but, if He knew God, He's comforted. Hugs and prayers to the family.

sillysal47
Registered Member

Post by sillysal47 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:25 pm

My sincere sympathy but, if He knew God, He's comforted. Hugs and prayers to the family.

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:19 pm

sillysal47 wrote:My sincere sympathy but, if He knew God, He's comforted. Hugs and prayers to the family.
Dear sillysal47; Hello, This is Pastor Shirley shaw..thank you for the Reply and nice comments@my Dad..Yes, He knew God', very well..He has been@rest now for 3 yrs. since last Oct.29th, of 2011..I performed his Funeral service@Mt. Moriah Funeral Home & Cemetary..So glad to know that You are still around & on here too..Take care..'Happy(Belated) new year', to You & yours..'God Bless'..Love & Blessings, Shirley ann shaw~~~ :D