Testify.......

Post your Christian poetry here.
vickielynn
Silver Member

Testify.......

Post by vickielynn » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:53 am

I was at a revival I heard him shout out loud,he said I"m here to testify and stood up in the crowd.

A day of booze and drugs I lay there in the street, then from out of no where stood a vision at my feet.

my mind was running wild a vision all a glow, who is this man before me do I really want to know.

stunned but yet amazed shocked but yet confused, could this be the God for years I have abused.

do you want to go to heaven reach out and take my hand, God why would you take me can,t you see what I am.

oh Lord I am a sinner in me there is no good, then God said to me would you change things if you could.

God I live a life of crime I drink and I do dope, oh God can,t you see for me there is no hope.

Oh God these are,nt excuses there facts and they are true, then he looked at me and said I see some hope in you.

I can wash you in the blood and make you pure as snow,I"ll plant you in my garden then I"ll help you to grow.

God there is no love in me so how can I recieve God said in us all that some still do believe.

so I reached out and took his hand I felt a warmness deep inside a certain sense of comfort and just a little pride.

he said that God had sent me here to testify today, it,s not to late to change your life bow your head and pray.

by the time that he was done not a dry eye in the place as he turned to walk away with a smile on his face. :?:
[img][/img]God bless vickielynn

Jeff Guest

Re: Testify.......

Post by Jeff Guest » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:52 am

Amen & Amen!!! This poem is a bright shining light to all those who suffer, God Bless You for writing such a spirit filled poem of hope & God's never ending love!!!

Superb!!!
"For God’s mercy reaches unto the heavens, and His truth unto the clouds" (Psalm 57:10, NKJV).

Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Post by Happy Holmes1 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:10 am

Vickie Lynn, dear heart, this just blessed my socks plum off!! What a glorious testimony. May I read it to some who are going through what you came out of?
Thank you so much for sharing this, sure blessed my heart. -Dawn
Don't let someone's dill pickle make your sweet one, sour! -Happy's Thoughts!

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:47 pm

Vickie,
I have missed you! I Love this and this is a poem that is near and dear to my heart I have people who are very close to me fighting this battle. You wrote a wonderful poem that is so full of HOPE!

God Bless You Love Eva

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:44 am

AWESOME WRITE VICKIELYNN. THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS WONDERFUL INSPIRATIONAL MESSAGE. GOD BLESS YOU. LOVE BRENDA

vickielynn
Silver Member

Post by vickielynn » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:01 am

thank you so very much for your kind and caring words, yes not able to get on much computer is really bad ca,nt afford another one and I do so much with this one keeping in touch with my sister who has the cancer down to helping our church so I am praying God will send me one that would be a blessing everyone please help me pray for this I am lost without my friends and family so glad you enjoyed this sure share away.. but guys I don,t drink or do the drugs but know a few that do.. love ya all )))((( if ya don,t see me on for awhile be back as soon as I can lol :)

Katie
Gold Member

Post by Katie » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:21 pm

Vickie, This is a wonderful spirit filled write for all those who suffer like this. It shines of Gods miracle of forgiveness and Love. Thanks for sharing !!!

~Kate~

vickielynn
Silver Member

Post by vickielynn » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:10 am

:) again thank you but I realize that there are people who just don,t realize that it is never to late to turn your life over to GOD that he does see good in us all praise God vickie )))(((