Angel...

Post your non religious inspirational / motivational poetry here.
vickielynn
Silver Member

Angel...

Post by vickielynn » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:19 am

I know your hurting baby girl in my heart I understand, let me help you through the pain reach out take my hand.

let me help lighten your burdens that you carry every day, I would give anything just to take that
pain away.

sweetheart we all make mistakes and every time we turn around it seems were hurting someone
or we let somebody down.

I won,t say you"ll be fine or that you"ll be okay, or even that tomorrow will be a better day.

all I can do is love you and show you that I care, I can always listen as well as I can share.

so baby don,t give up I pray God will keep you stronge, I"ll be standing here behind you following
you along.

I know you have it in you, your fiesty and you"ll fight don,t give up on your faith I know you"ll
do whats right.

remember that I love you I"m here each step of the way, Angel you can do this your mom has
faith in you today... :)

I dedicate this poem to my beautiful daughter Angel, my one and only baby girl. Love Mom...
Last edited by vickielynn on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img][/img]God bless vickielynn

Jeff Guest

Re: Angel...

Post by Jeff Guest » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:00 am

This touched my heart deeply, this is a heartfelt work of art Vickie!!! Please continue to let God lead you with this wonderful talent He has given you to touch & reach out to others!!! God Bless You!!!
"For God’s mercy reaches unto the heavens, and His truth unto the clouds" (Psalm 57:10, NKJV).

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:50 pm

Vickie,
This is so good I really enjoyed it so much I love the way you write!

God Bless You love Eva

vickielynn
Silver Member

Post by vickielynn » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:05 am

:oops: this one I wrote for my daughter Angel who is having such a hard time right now I mean,t to say that bless you guys lol )))(((

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:39 am

Vickie,
I will Pray for her.

God Bless You Love Eva

Katie
Gold Member

Post by Katie » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:43 pm

Dear Vickie, Once again you have done so well speaking about how hard it is for us to watch our loved ones go through their trials in life. It speaks so well of the Strength we ALWAYS have in Christ !!!! How strong our prayers are they they continue to Seek Gods way!!! Thank you ever so much for sharing. God bless !!!!

vickielynn
Silver Member

Post by vickielynn » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:06 am

thank you and please know how much everyone here inspires me and just makes me feel so welcome here and thats what makes it so easy for me to write thank you and God bless vickie )))(((