~ Birthday Calendar ~

Post your holiday & special Occasion poetry here.
DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:15 pm

WELL I'LL BE DARNED SHAKELA, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAY. HOW WONDERFUL. WHAT A WONDERFUL SUGGESTION FROM JANICE TO DO THIS. A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND. I JUST LOVE BIRTHDAYS, ANYONE'S. GOD BLESS YOU WITH GOOD HEALTH, HUMOR, AND CONINUTED FRIENDS.

GLYADSI
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

john316meansu
Gold Member

hi

Post by john316meansu » Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:44 am

I just wanted to say that I love each one of you. And thanks for being part of this great web site but most of all the exstended hand of GOD. did I spell that right.... He knows when you need a hug, or a nice word, or a poem that you so need to read. And people are out in the world wondering where God is or How come they can't see Him and yet all they need to do is read some inpirational poetry and find friends who love each other and listen . Thanks for happy birthday greetins and beautiful poem and pics. It made me feel loved and special.. HUGS SANDY
God will never give up on you.

john316meansu
Gold Member

hi

Post by john316meansu » Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:50 am

[/b] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALL- DAYS pass by..

Thanks for everything you do on the site. Reading and commenting. and letting us get to know you .
God will never give up on you.

Shakela
Platinum Member

Post by Shakela » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:01 pm

Dear Steve,

I'm so sorry that I missed your birthday greetings to me. Thanks from the bottom of my heart. I had a wonderful day on my birthday. Did you see the no. of greetings that I got from the greatest people on Earth? They write such beautiful poems. You included!! Thanks and thanks once again. I love you all so very much! Thanks for this great idea and love you lots, Jan!! Oh by the way, Chemezie and Golda will be celebrating theirs on Jan 18th...their big "3" according to Mezie!! God bless you and all those you love.

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:28 pm

Thank Shakela for letting us know about Gala and Mez. My son's birthday is also on the 18th, but he doesn't count on NetHugs. WOW, young enough to be many of us children. God bless.

GLYASDI
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

Shakela
Platinum Member

Post by Shakela » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:34 pm

Dearest Steve,

Of course your son does count at NetHugs!! Well, the ladies here write poems to their loved ones at the Occasion forum, so I suggest you write one for his birthday and post it here for us to read. How about that? Post a picture too!! Love you, Bro. God bless you and all those you love.

wvhillbilly47
Platinum Member

Your Son's Birthday

Post by wvhillbilly47 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:01 am

Steve...what do you mean that he doesn't count here on Net Hugs...well, I do declare!! He most certainly does, and I agree completely with Shakela, what better gift for a son than a poem of his own. He might not appreciate it fully right now, but someday he might look back and say....GEE THAT WAS FROM MY AWESOME DAD. I REMEMBER HOW HE WROTE SO MANY POEMS AND HOW THE PEOPLE JUST LOVED THEM...ONE OF THEM ABOUT TEARS EVEN CIRCLED THE GLOBE WITH HEALING....HE IS A REALLY WONDERFUL POET, AND HE EVEN WROTE ONE FOR ME ON MY BIRTHDAY....THINK ABOUT THAT DEAR STEVE...WHAT A TRIBUTE!!
My nephew's birthday is today, and I wrote one for him and put it in his birthday card. We should use our gifts to make others happy!
I encourage you to write one, and as Shakela said, we would really love to have a photo of him, and one of you and your precious wife.

With Net Hugs Love,
Sheila, The Glorious and Shining One

Shakela
Platinum Member

Post by Shakela » Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:39 pm

Dear Glorious and Shining Sheila,

Hi. Steve did post pictures of himself and his wonderful family at the Artworks Forum quite sometime back. Check it out. I just thought that when Steve wrote a poem for his son which is today (from my side of the world) that he should post his picture as well. Thanks for your support cause I really appreciate them. I've got to run because there's many birthdays piled up today and I've got to come up with some pretty nifty poems to put some smiles on the birthday children's faces!! At the same time our Company is having a housekeeping audit done by the Vice-Presidents themselves. I foresee a pretty hectic day before the weekend starts tomorrow for me (this side of the world again). God bless you and all those you love.

Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

Post by Janice Kennedy » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:51 am

Today, is Gjkll (Rebecca) birthday, Our, Doug has posted a birthday greeting for her in the Game Forum.

Love and Blessings Joyful Jan
:D
JESUS MESSIAH, NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. JESUS MESSIAH, LORD OF ALL.
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ALL THE TIME

Marlys
Platinum Member

Post by Marlys » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:16 pm

Rebecca....

BE TRUE TO YOURSELF!
Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, Love truly and forgive quickly.

gjkll
Gold Member

Post by gjkll » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:31 pm

sorry i didn't reply sooner! i didn't see your comments! :( thanx :D

a.j lover
Platinum Member

Post by a.j lover » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:11 pm

My b-day is August 23rd...whoo!
My new poetry site: www.poetrypoem/tiffanyprobus. If I don't update here I surely will on my site.

Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

Post by Janice Kennedy » Wed May 07, 2008 1:12 pm

Today, May 7, is Pokey Pops, husband, Peanut's, Birthday. Happy Birthday.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

a.j lover
Platinum Member

Post by a.j lover » Thu May 08, 2008 4:55 pm

What? lol
My new poetry site: www.poetrypoem/tiffanyprobus. If I don't update here I surely will on my site.

Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

Post by Janice Kennedy » Thu May 08, 2008 10:58 pm

Pokey Pops, is a poet, her name is Denise, Pokey Pops is her nickname and Peanut is her husband's nickname. Yesterday, was his birthday, dear Tiffany. When is your birthday? I have forgotten.

:D :D :D