are you daring answer this question

Play word games, guessing games, etc.
KentuckyAngel
Registered Member

Post by KentuckyAngel » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:08 pm

My Sister and i look a lot alike but she is a few years older than me ,i took my grand daughter to the eye DR and this woman was working there i had never seen her before didn't now who she was,but she started asking how i had been and asking about a lot a people in my family.here i was saying to myself who is this woman i don't her and yet she knows a lot of my family it finally came out that she thought i was my sister it embrassed her ,now everytime i see her she says i wont make that mistake again i know you apart.
What is the most embrassing moment you have ever had?????
Debbie

wvhillbilly47
Platinum Member

My Most Embarresing Moment

Post by wvhillbilly47 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:04 pm

I went to work with two different kinds of high heels on...they were both purple, but one had a black stripe on the back, and the other had something else,...... then I went to work with a tie from a blouse that was supposed to be tied hanging down my back all day...I saw it in when the day was almost over, and I said to my co-workers, "Why didn't anybody tell me"...they looked at me real dumb like, and said, "We thought it was supposed to be like that"...yeah 1 and 1/2 foot ribbon dangling down the back like a donkey's tail....funny! And I went to K-Mart with my shorts on wrong side out..did not realize it until I tried to put something in my pockets....HELP, I need somebody to dress me right!!!...gotta tell ya about another time...my husband and I were walking through the Mall, and since we both had red hair, somebody walked by and remarked as they were passing....."out of the same bottle, huh?".....IT WAS! I had some left from coloring my hair, so I put the rest on his as it was getting a little white at the time...FUNNY...BUT COULD HAVE RUN AND HID! :lol:

Sheila
The proud heritage of my forefathers has given me the freedoms that are those to claim as mine. May I always give homage to the sacrifices they have made to bring me to this place, this day!

gjkll
Gold Member

Post by gjkll » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:09 am

A few weeks ago my mum, me and our friend were taking a dog for a walk when someone walking in the other direction said hello to my mum.She asked her how she'd been or something like that but my mum doesn't think she knows her! Sorry to go back to the last question but I just had to tell u! heheee :) :lol:

wvhillbilly47
Platinum Member

Ask a question

Post by wvhillbilly47 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:33 am

Now, I get it...I was supposed to ask a question, after I posted my response...sorry, new to this game...but let me think:

What story can you share about your most "lost" moment---trying to find someplace? :?:

Sheila
The proud heritage of my forefathers has given me the freedoms that are those to claim as mine. May I always give homage to the sacrifices they have made to bring me to this place, this day!

ImSaved2
Platinum Member

Post by ImSaved2 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:43 pm

"Lost moment," I have lots of lost moments. In fact I may be lost right now!

OK, not the most recent but one of the funniest times we got lost was taking my daughter, Christina, to a birthday party when she was in High School. The girl lived in a different town, so we started off at a disadvantage right from the start. To make it worse she wrote down the wrong address! So, we had an address but it completely didn't match the directions!

Probably the biggest understatement in the world is that my husband is not a very patient man!!! And we spent 30 minuets basically driving around in circles. And he kept getting more and more frustrated while looking for a street that did not exist!

Finally everyone had went out side for something, and Christina spotted one of her friends. She threw open the car door, said, "there's the party." and ran for her life! Poor girl, I didn't blame her! The ride home was a bit tense, but as usual he got over it!

Men! You know if Joseph would have stopped and asked directions, they wouldn't have arrived so late; and Jesus wouldn't have had to be born in a stable! TeeHee!

Question: What is your most memorable vacation, and what made it so special?

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph. 4:2

Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

Post by Janice Kennedy » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:35 pm

At the beach last summer, because I got to walk on the beach again, and I didn't think I would be able to again.

Have you ever seen a ghost?
JESUS MESSIAH, NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. JESUS MESSIAH, LORD OF ALL.
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ALL THE TIME

froggerladie
Registered Member

Re: are you daring answer this question

Post by froggerladie » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:31 am

NO I wud never flip an elderly person off....for one they prolly wuddent know wut it meant, and for two, i just have too much respect to do sumthing like that...how silly is that question????? :lol: