“COME-JUMP,…INTO,…THIS-JOY!”… Folks, today there is a great need. Think for a brief moment, about how many people are

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“COME-JUMP,…INTO,…THIS-JOY!”… Folks, today there is a great need. Think for a brief moment, about how many people are

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:31 pm

“COME-JUMP,…INTO,…THIS-JOY!”…

Folks, today there is a great need. Think for a brief moment, about how many people are involved,…in the myriad-religions; all over this globe. Yet, most of these individuals,…continue to live in fear; uncertainty and spiritual-darkness!...

These are those, whose pagan-practices involve,…worshiping statues; be them of bronze, gold, silver,…stone or wood. They sing songs of praise, honoring these inanimate objects. Others, listen to sermons,…taking up offerings; converting their patrons, into supposed saints. At the end of the experience, what have they taken home with them?...

What assurance can they claim?... These very same, have burned incense and bowed-down to something lifeless and unable to hear,…their pleas. As for me and my household, we know the one true and living-God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name). There is a planet, full of people who long for real-truth. But, even today,…many are those; who have never heard about His Son!...

Yes, about the only Name under the very Heavens,…which offers; an eternal-tomorrow. Dear-reader, don’t be content just to live,…your own Christian-life!... Find a way, (as I have, through this wonderful world-wide medium, arena and platform); to share His Father’s-Peace and Joy!... I’m not talking about the word, happiness.

For, happiness is a condition much likened to a vapor,…brief in its duration; and most conditional, dependent upon ideal situations and circumstances being always present. Our Creator, by contrast,…wants us to enter into His very own,…Joy!... This is a spiritual-condition, not altered by blessings and/or calamities. But, rather,…it is steadfastly-firm; and unmovable, despite our secular-standings!...

Yes, whether feast-or-famine,…come Hell or High-Water; we are those who stand firm, as Jesus’ followers,…in His Father’s-Findings!... Yes, in His Divine knowledge and wisdom,…and; in His Joy!... Amen.

P.S. And, just like two human fingerprints are never exactly the same,…so is it true; of Father and Son!... These two are (Not), exactly the same. One sits as our “Most-High-God!”… The other, stands at His right-hand,…obedient; even to this day!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5325

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny
Attachments
14570482_941760305956257_2632460551742290070_n.jpg
14570482_941760305956257_2632460551742290070_n.jpg (5.42 KiB) Viewed 3297 times