"THIS,...IS,...ME!"...

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

"THIS,...IS,...ME!"...

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:52 pm

“MANAGING,…MY,…TIME!”…

Mine, is a bed-rock of Faith,…in the One true and living God; (Jehovah His Name, and/or Yahweh if you prefer). “I trust in You, Father. You are my God. My days,…are in Your hands!”… Amen.

My previous lament, concludes with resounding,…hope. Be strong and take heart, all you who,…hope in His Son; (Jesus) our Lord. Sweet-Jesus,…”I relinquish my deepest grief, as well as,…my fullest joy. Thank You, Jesus,…for Your constant presence; no matter what my day,…holds. You alone, are most Faithful,…to both; Your Father-in-Heaven, and to me!”… Amen.

Dear reader and friends, Death is an excellent reminder,…of life; and life, is truly a gift. Anyone, who is among the living,…has hope. Time and chance, happens to us,…all. No one knows, when their hour,…will come. But, gladness and purpose,…can be found; in this very same day, by relying on our Creator’s strength,…and depending on Jesus’ promise: of eternal-life!...

Dear God,…”Help me to manage my time, well,…and to enjoy the gifts of this world; today. Thank You, for the promise of eternal-life,…through; Your Son, Christ-Jesus!”… Amen.

Folks, this is the day,…our Maker; has made. Rejoice and be glad. Father-in-Heaven,…”Thank You, for the promise,…of Your help; for those moments, when we are tempted, and for the truth that,…Satan’s power: is most limited, indeed. Give us the wisdom, to recognize temptation,…and the humility to rely on Your Spirit; for the necessary strength, to resist!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5175

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny
Attachments
s320.jpg
s320.jpg (5.5 KiB) Viewed 539 times