“MY-LOVE,…GOES-OUT,…TO-YOU-ALL”… Dear-reader and friends, deeply touched,…I remain; by all of your heart-felt intention

Post your artwork, photographs and videos here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

“MY-LOVE,…GOES-OUT,…TO-YOU-ALL”… Dear-reader and friends, deeply touched,…I remain; by all of your heart-felt intention

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:48 pm

“MY-LOVE,…GOES-OUT,…TO-YOU-ALL”…

Dear-reader and friends, deeply touched,…I remain; by all of your heart-felt intentions, to share yourselves and your own personal stories,…with me; and with the entire world, inside this arena and on top of this,…platform: we call, the Internet!...

(“MY-LOVE,…GOES-OUT,…TO-YOU-ALL”)!…

I pray that,…”You, my brethren-in-Faith,…find real-lasting-value; in whatever things are true. Yes, in whatever things are found,…to be, noble. In whatever things, are just and pure,…and lovely; yes, in all those things,…that are: of good-report. And, if there’s anything you find,…praiseworthy; meditate on these things!”…(see, Philippians 4:8).

(“TRULY,…I-FEEL-BLESSED”)!... To be given, this opportunity to reach-out,…to you; (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers). My passages are but, a mere taste of things to come,…upon the return; of God’s own Son!...

This continues to be daily, a true-labor of Love!... It has given me, back,…just as much, (if not, more); than what I’ve, put in. From the moment, I was publicly-conceived,…with these devotionals, (back in May of 2010); after first devoting over nine (9) years, of due-diligence in researching,…studying with those, who have gone before us; and to include, much self-examination of how I want to position myself,…only now: can I say,…(“TRULY,…I-FEEL-BLESSED”)!... Amen.

I have felt the Power of my Prince’s-Love,…flowing thru my spirit; as I pen, even these written-words. Folks, it’s the very Hand of Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name),…that’s directing; His Son’s work and mine. It is my most fervent hope, that you (dear-reader and friends),…receive; as much from reading my excerpts, as I have,… in compiling, editing and writing them!...

I believe, these messages will deepen your Christian-Faith!... And expand your personal awareness, of how to practice your,…God-given-reasoning!... Yes, I pray that,…”These devotional-passages, continue to open your hearts and minds,…deepen your existing compassion, for Christ-Jesus; and inspire you, to greater-acts of charity,…than mine!”… Amen.

And, perhaps most important,…that, my writings; remind each and every one of you,…that: you are never, alone. No matter how challenging, your individual circumstances,…may be. Yes, I pray that,…”You experience the same Love, inspiration, encouragement,…and comfort; that the very,…”Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation”; has brought me, these past 16 years,…since my earnest beginnings: first studying God’s-Word!...(Back in July of 2001)… Yes, folks,…I too; was a “babe-in-Christ!”… Once!...

Collectively, now,…I’ve been walking with God, (spiritually-speaking, as Enoch walked-with-God); for almost two-decades,…of my adult-life. Often times, we don’t fully understand that,…those around us; who are antagonizing our every moment, are actually,…God’s own Angels-of-Mercy!... Yes, these very same,…are only striving; to make us, better.

This specific knowledge, has made me most wise,…beyond, my years; (as I am, current 57 years-old)…

Bottom-line friends, my confidence,…was never; as tough as I thought it, to be. I’ve learned that, truly,…I am as nothing; without the Son-of-God, in my personal life!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6060

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
20597315_1128923280573291_364475740191609600_n.jpg
20597315_1128923280573291_364475740191609600_n.jpg (46.88 KiB) Viewed 309 times