Where time's forever more.

Written by:
BJ Morbitzer
©2005

poet1108
Platinum Member

Re: So Little Time

Post by poet1108 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:34 pm

BJ: The older I get the faster I see time slips by....and maybe it's not time, it's just that I have slowed down and realized just how so little time we do have.....Good to see you posting again.....may you continue to be blessed.......KayD
Poet1108--Kay A Davis

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:44 am

Wonderful one to take to heart, B.J. Time does slip silently and quickly by. I believe time is a gift from our Father and we are to be good stewards of it. Good poem! I enjoyed it very much.
"I can do all things, through Christ, who strengthens me" Phillipians 4:13

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:49 pm

ALL I NEED!.jpg
ALL I NEED!.jpg (84.46 KiB) Viewed 2748 times
B.J. YOU SURE WRITE SOME AWESOME POEMS THAT AWAKENS THE SENSES AND REALITY OF ONE'S LIFE. SO LITTLE TIME IS A REALITY WAKE UP FOR SURE. YOU ARE ONE DEEP SOUL AND I ENJOY AND LOVE EVERY THING YOU WRITE. MANY BLESSING TO YOU AND YOURS. LOVE BRENDA

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:18 pm

BJ,
Truer words were never written time goes by so fast! This really touched my heart today.
God Bless You Love Eva

hisheart
Diamond Member

Post by hisheart » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:43 am

Dear BJ

I hope it is ok if I call you that. My name is Karen Bunker (hisheart) and I don't believe that we have ever met, but I think it is time that we did. I have been reading some of your beautiful work lately and am so overwhelmed with the gift God has given you to share with others.

This poem is beautiful. It certainly is true of all of us that there is "So Little Time". My Dad used to say that the mind stays young and thinks of ourselves as being the same as in our youth, but it is the body that wears out. I have found that to be true and I regret wasted years of being so set into worldly routines of work, and regimented house cleaning and driving 100 miles per day round trip to work, that I neglected so many, now gone forever from this life, opportunities that I could have spent with those that I love.

God has given me a good life, but I still feel so sorry for the things I neglected to do for Him. However, I cannot and will not let Satan defeat me. Today, there is something I can do. So, it is my prayer that I will not "waste" any more time, but use whatever is remaining to honor and glorify Him..

It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing this beautiful poem. It is just what I needed to start my day.

God bless you,
Karen Bunker
hisheart
Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:20 pm

Yes indeed, it is okay by me for all you blessed forever friends, to call me BJ.
I thank each and everyone of you dear loving, blessed, and kind hearted friends of mine, for your wonderful comment's to my writing here in NetHugs forum.
I am so blessed by the grace of God, to have this loving kind family of friends here too.
Thanks to brother Steven and Chee Chee,for showing me the way to this most blessed, and happy home here on the net.
God loves you so,so much and so do I...:>)
May the dear Lord bless you all in all you say and do today and always..
By the way I think I posted that one three times here by mistake? Help Skip?..The poem that is... :?
If I didn't okay by me LOL...
God Bless you all.
Hugs Love Blessings
B.J.<>< :D