your last nerve to the end.

Pals and sisters stand together,
covering one's back~~
a quarrel or two, what the heck.
In time of need we take to the track.

Friendship a learning process,
words aren't meant to depart friends~~
reaction and behavior seals the fact.
Difference of opinion, establish amends.

Count your blessing,
never have a doubt,
your out spoken friends...
Each stand with clout.

Brenda Clark Pike
@2011

This poem is for Linda Vale Martin.

Linner
Diamond Member

Re: STAND WITH CLOUT

Post by Linner » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:28 am

WELL HECK FIRE, GIRL. YOU ALMOST MESSED UP MY MASCARA !! I SWEAR, BRENDA...YOU ARE A WOMAN WITH MANY FACETS. I'M ALWAYS ON MY TOES, I'LL TELL YOU THAT, BUT YES...WHEN IT'S TIME TO GET DOWN TO IT, WE ARE THERE FOR EACH OTHER. LEARNING EACH OTHER HAS BEEN SORTA INTERESTING AND AT TIMES, SORTA ROUGH, BUT LOOK AT US. LOOK AT THIS POEM !! WE'RE STILL HANGING IN THERE AND NOW YOU WENT AND WROTE THIS !! AW, GIRL....THIS IS REALLY NICE. THANK YOU, MY FRIEND, GOD BLESS YOU....

LOVE, LINDA :D :) :lol: :wink:

I'M PLUMB GOBSMACKED, GIRL !!!

768_funny-face.jpg
768_funny-face.jpg (18.21 KiB) Viewed 4160 times
Always be kind and fair; it all comes back to you in time ! Image

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:45 am

Dear Linda, glad you like the poem and yes I'm a different kind of woman for sure, kind and gentle but when my feather are ruffled, I'm like a wet hen ready for the flogging of who ever desevers it. But soon forgotten and I go on and hope the other person knows I have to vent and release the misunderstanding one of us has made. No harm done. You have stood the test girl and better for it too. Ha! Ha! Bless You. What an ugly picture, girl that gives me the willys.
Love Brenda
I LOVE MY FRIEND.jpg
I LOVE MY FRIEND.jpg (15.21 KiB) Viewed 4146 times

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:48 am

LINDA, LOVE THE PHOTO OF YOU AND PATCHES, PRICELESS. GREAT PHOTO. LOVE BRENDA

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:00 am

GIRL !! YOU DON'T LIKE MY PICTURE IN MY POST ??? I THINK IT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE SEEN !! HE MAKES ME LAUGH WHENEVER I LOOK AT HIM !! WELL, I GUESS THAT'S JUST ANOTHER WAY IN WHICH WE'RE DIFFERENT !!

AS FOR THE PICTURE OF ME AND PATCHES ?? THANK YOU SO MUCH !! SHE WAS SO SWEET...LAYING ON MY CHEST LIKE A LITTLE BABY DOES !! SHE MAKES ME SO CALM AND HAPPY !!!

PATCHES AND ME.jpg
PATCHES AND ME.jpg (52.05 KiB) Viewed 4140 times

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:27 am

Brenda,
This is so good, and it does describe you and Linda's friendship. That is so sweet of you to write this about you and her. I know she is happy. I always enjoy your poems.

God Bless You Love Eva

And Linda I Love Your Picture it is so pretty!

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:02 pm

THANK YOU, EVA !! GOT LUCKY WITH THIS ONE...PATCHES HAS HAD ENOUGH OF THE CAMERA...LOL...BUT I'M GETTING PRETTY GOOD WITH HOLDING IT AT ARM'S LENGTH AND SNAPPING AWAY !! HOW ELSE TO GET YOUR PICS WHEN THERE'S NO ONE THERE TO DO IT FOR YOU....LOL !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:42 pm

AWH, DEAR BRENDA;
THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL POEM OF FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE, ESPECIALLY FOR YOU & LINNERS !! IT IS A REAL TRUTH, VERY IN-DEPTH, AND DESCRIBED SO PERFECTLY !! LOVE IT, LOVE YOU, SHIRLEY ANN SHAW~~~"GOD BLESS".."MAGNIFICO" !!~~!!.. :D

AND, AS FOR YOUR PICTURE, LINNERS, ESPECIALLY OF YOU & PATCHES, THIS IS ADORABLE, AND SO BEAUTIFUL !! YOU DIDN'T SEND ME,THIS ONE,OF (YOU AND PATCHES), BUT I THINK THIS IS A GREAT PICTURE OF YOU, AS I SAID..YOU LOOK SO DIFFERENT, AND HAPPY, SMILING !"GOD BLESS"..WITH LOVE, SHIRLEY ANN SHAW~~~~(LOOKS LIKE A WHOLE NEW-MAKEOVER)...AWESOME TOO~~~. :D

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:20 pm

ATT000163.jpg
ATT000163.jpg (12.36 KiB) Viewed 4106 times
DEAR EVA, YES IT DOES DECRIBE US, WE MAY SCRAP AND FUSS AND HAVE A FEW WORDS BUT THAT KEEPS US ON OUR TOES AND BUILDS A STRONGER FRIENDSHIP, YOU HAVE TO BE TOUGH TO HANG WITH ME AND LINDA DOES A GREAT JOB. SHE POUTS UP AT ME AT TIMES BUT I JUST GO ON AND SHE DOES TOO. BUT BEST OF ALL WE HAVE SO MANY DANG GREAT LAUGHS THAT MY WORLD WOULD BE SO EMPTY WITHOUT HER. I'M SO GLAD YOU ENJOYED MY POEM, THANK YOU DEAR EVA. LOVE YOU TOO. BRENDA

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:30 pm

ATT000316.jpg
ATT000316.jpg (30.71 KiB) Viewed 4094 times
HELLO SHIRLEY ANN, BOY, I DIDN'T REALIZE HOW MANY PEOPLE WERE AWARE OF LINDA AND I LOVE AND FIGHT RELATIONSHIP. NOW I TELL YOU SHIRLEY, THAT LINDA IS A HARD HEADED LITTLE DEVIL, YES SHE IS. BUT THAT'S OKAY GUESS I AM TOO. BUT WE HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGH UNTIL WE'RE CRYING AT MANY SUBJECT WE CONCOUR UP AND TALK ABOUT. YOU KNOW FRIENDSHIP IS LIKE A NEW SOFA YOU HAVE TO SEE WHAT IS MADE OF. WE BOTH UNDERSTAND WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE'RE MADE OF NOW, AND THE SOFA IS HOLDING UP WELL. THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT AND GLAD YOU ENJOYED THE READ. GOD BLESS YOU SHIRLEY ANN, LOVE BRENDA

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:40 pm

OH, SHRLEY ANN, LINDA DOES LOOK GREAT, AND SHE IS HAPPY AND BEING AROUND SOME ONE WHO KEEPS AN EAGLE EYE ON HER HAS IMPROVED HER GREATLY. HA! HA! NO REALLY SHE , WARM, SAFE, EATING GOOD AND SHE HAS A GREAT POSITIVE ATTITUDE. I DO CUT HER HAIR AND KEEP IT LOOKING GOOD UNTIL ONE DAY SHE WAS ANGRY AT ME AND TOOK HER DOG CLIPPERS AND DECIDED TO CUT HER OWN HAIR, WELL NEEDLESS TO SAY SHE SHAVED A BIG HUNK OUT OF ONE SIDE AND HAD TO WEAR A WIG. BET SHE FAILED TO TELL YOU ABOUT THAT TOO. HA! HA! HAD TO TELL YOU !!!!

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:43 pm

WAL, I GOTTA STICK IN MY TWO CENTS WORTH AFTER ALL OF THIS !!! I COULDN'T TELL HER, CAUSE I HAD NO COMPUTER AND NO LONG DISTANCE !! HEY,THAT SOFA, BY THE WAY, HAS SPRINGS STICKIN' OUT OF IT NOW...HEEEHEEEEE !! HEY BRENDA, THIS IS A SITE FOR WRITER'S AND POETS. IT IS NATURAL FOR THEM TO "READ BETWEEN THE LINES" AT TIMES. THE EMOTIONS SHOW IN WHAT WE WRITE OR SUBMIT, SO OUR LIVES ARE NOT TOTALLY PRIVATE, BUT WE ARE LOVED AND THAT'S WHAT MATTERS THE MOST. SOMETIMES I THINK IT'S GOOD THAT WE HAVE AN ACRE BETWEEN US...LOL !!! AND, IT'S UPHILL !!! HA HA !! COMING DOWNHILL IS EASY, THOUGH, TO SEE MY FRIEND !!

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:19 pm

ATT00010.1011.jpg smile.jpg
ATT00010.1011.jpg smile.jpg (18.47 KiB) Viewed 4074 times
OH! BUT THE CLIMB UP HILL IS WORTH IT WHEN IT COMES TO ESTABLISHING FRIENDSHIP LINDA. AND HECK FIRE SO A FEW SPRINGS HAVE POPPED, SO BE IT. WE ALWAYS TIE THEM DOWN AND STILL THE SOFA IS FINE. NO DOWN HILL SIDE FOR US, DEAR FRIEND. LOVE BRENDA

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:10 pm

Brenda Pike wrote:
ATT00010.1011.jpg smile.jpg
OH! BUT THE CLIMB UP HILL IS WORTH IT WHEN IT COMES TO ESTABLISHING FRIENDSHIP LINDA. AND HECK FIRE SO A FEW SPRINGS HAVE POPPED, SO BE IT. WE ALWAYS TIE THEM DOWN AND STILL THE SOFA IS FINE. NO DOWN HILL SIDE FOR US, DEAR FRIEND. LOVE BRENDA

OMG!! BRENDA AND LINDA;
MY 2-AWESOME SISTERS, AND FRIENDS, I BET YOU GUYS, ARE A "RIOT TOGETHER" :lol: !! BUT, HEY, WHY HAVE IT, ANY OTHER WAY ??? 8) YOU KNOW I LOVE U-BOTH, FOR YOURSELVES !!! "LONG LIVE YOUR LOVE & FRIENDSHIPE', WITH MANY BLESSINGS" AMORE~~~"GOD BLESS YOU BOTH"..WITH MUCH LOVE, SHIRLEY ANN SHAW~~~~~~~ :D

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:31 pm

Thanks Shirley Ann for the comment and yes we do have a blast. We have found our niche for communicating and having a big laugh with out to many hurt feeling , even so we get over it, and hang tight. That's when you know you've got a friend. GOD BLESS YOU DEAR FRIEND, LOVE BRENDA
aqua-and-pink-butterflies-31000.gif
aqua-and-pink-butterflies-31000.gif (457.08 KiB) Viewed 4039 times