It was beautiful to see that other side
Bright with Light so large and wide,
God filled my soul with His Power, His heart of flame
From high up in heaven, He, His Light came

Down to invite me there, to be still for a while
So we could say goodbye, as we walked that mile

Copyright © by RaquelLeahDuPont
on Thursday August 26, 2010
Last edited by RLDPoetry on Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:14 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: "Then One Night; We Walked a Mile"

Post by Hope » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:25 am

Raquel,
What a Wonderful poem, and a Blessing from God to be able to have that Amazing dream and, time with our friend one more time.I really loved this it is so good.

God Bless You Love Eva

skipper
Silver Member

Post by skipper » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Friends Forever. True friendship never dies.
Touching verse. Nicely done.

Judith Johnson Kypta
Gold Member

Post by Judith Johnson Kypta » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:02 pm

I Love this poem ! I can relate so well with it, you have done a wonderful job here. . .I am thinking it was a true dream, right?
My deceased family members come to me quite a bit, in my dreams. They tell me things, and these things happen, etc. . .It is so wonderful to connect with the other side. . .Again, I simply adore this write.
Thanks,
JJK
What the world requires of the Christians . . . is that they should continue to be Christians

RLDPoetry
Gold Member

~Then One Night, We Walked a Mile~

Post by RLDPoetry » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:24 am

Dear Sister Eva,

Thank you for coming to sit upon my poetry page. Yes, God is so good, He allowed me to say goodbye until He brings me home. God knew that my heart was suffering so, and He brought me comfort, to give me closure for my sadness. I will always miss my friend; I do know where I am going, and I will meet him again. Thank you Eva, and blessings to you and your family and friends all around you. In His Sweet, Sweet Name, Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, His daughter, and your sister in Spirit, RaquelLeahDuPont
Last edited by RLDPoetry on Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:48 am, edited 7 times in total.

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:16 pm

Ah, RaquelLeah, your poem is so touching and sweet...to have such a dream and get to spend some quality time with your friend in order to say a very, very special goodbye. I would try to imagine that your heart was much eased by this, and I thank God for giving you that chance to do what you needed. I look forward to my going Home time so that I can walk the rest of our lives with Randy...we still had much of that left, but it will continue in God's time. Thank you for sharing this very heartwarming poem from you with us here...

God bless you...Love, Linda :D :) :lol: :wink:

caangels37.jpg
caangels37.jpg (22.26 KiB) Viewed 3311 times
Always be kind and fair; it all comes back to you in time ! Image

RLDPoetry
Gold Member

Post by RLDPoetry » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:00 am

Friends Forever. True friendship never dies.
Touching verse. Nicely done.

Dear Brother Skipper, thank you for coming to sit upon my poetry page. Yes, friends are forever and true friendship never dies. A very true poem for my friend to share with you and everyone at NetHugs and all around the world. Blessings to you dear Skipper, thank you for all that you do for us here at NetHugs. In His Sweet, Sweet Name, Jesus Christ, His daughter, your sister in Spirit, RaquelLeahDuPont
Last edited by RLDPoetry on Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:55 am, edited 8 times in total.

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:27 am

Well, now I have tears in my eyes. I noticed the line where you said you held his wing, and I had found that picture online in an Angel images search...it stood out like a beacon, RaquelLeah ! I knew it was for something special and last night I just knew where it was meant to be. Thank you for your sweet answer to my comment, and God bless you.

Love, Linda :D :wink:
Always be kind and fair; it all comes back to you in time ! Image

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:01 pm

RAQUEL, EXCELLENT POEM AND TO TELL THE STORY, THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW THERE IS A LIVING GOD. YOUR DREAMS AND HEAVEN IS GOD WORKING THROUGH YOU. WHICH IS A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE FOR ALL IN THIS DAY AND TIME WHEN WE ALL NEED GOD'S PRESENCE AND GUIDANCE. BLESS YOU DEAR ONE. LOVE, BRENDA

RLDPoetry
Gold Member

Post by RLDPoetry » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:24 pm

Brenda Pike wrote:RAQUEL, EXCELLENT POEM AND TO TELL THE STORY, THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW THERE IS A LIVING GOD. YOUR DREAMS AND HEAVEN IS GOD WORKING THROUGH YOU. WHICH IS A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE FOR ALL IN THIS DAY AND TIME WHEN WE ALL NEED GOD'S PRESENCE AND GUIDANCE. BLESS YOU DEAR ONE. LOVE, BRENDA
Dear Sister Brenda,

Thank you so very kindly for coming to sit upon my poetry page. Jesus Christ, our Father and Savior is very much alive. It was a beautiful and deep spiritual walk with my friend come from a vision that God gifted me with. Since that vision, life has had more meaning and purpose for me because I felt so connected and God gave me the missing piece to the much searched for puzzle; I was already on the narrow path, God showed me why I was on it; a miracle come to me in a vision to give me a better understanding of His Word, a greater opportunity for a more satisfying walk with God and His children. Although I was sad for God to have to take Him, God also gave a special gift to me. There are many, many ways in which God works His living powers through us, a wonderful wake up call come in a vision. In His Sweet, Sweet Name, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, His daughter, your sister in Spirit, RaquelLeahDuPont
Last edited by RLDPoetry on Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:18 am, edited 3 times in total.

RLDPoetry
Gold Member

Post by RLDPoetry » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:39 pm

Dear Sister Judith,

Thank you for coming to sit upon my poetry page. Yes, it was a true dream, true write. God shares with us many good things. For me He brought the other side to me in a vision. In His Sweet, Sweet Name, Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, His daughter, your sister in Spirit, RaquelLeahDuPont
Last edited by RLDPoetry on Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:29 am, edited 4 times in total.

RLDPoetry
Gold Member

Post by RLDPoetry » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:51 pm

[I would try to imagine that your heart was much eased by this, and I thank God for giving you that chance to do what you needed.]

Dear Sister Linda,

Yes, my heart was eased up a whole lot. The next morning when I awoke from this pleasant vision, I wrote it down before my eyes could fully open. My heart danced with glee all night long as we walked that mile. Thank you so very much for coming to sit upon my poetry page. You are blessed, a very beautiful soul. In His Sweet, Sweet Name, Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, His daughter, your sister in Spirit, RaquelLeahDuPont
Last edited by RLDPoetry on Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Dreams

Dreams

Post by Dreams » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:45 pm

Dreams.
Last edited by Dreams on Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RLDPoetry
Gold Member

Post by RLDPoetry » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:58 am

Dear Heavenly Father,

My prayer tonight is that you send your love to all of my brothers and sisters, that each one of them will be spiritually led into your direction at all times, that you will help me to minister to all through my poetry, the special caring gift that you gave to me, so I also can share my experiences of Your miracles and help all to grow in a deep relationship with You and be obedient to You by following the example of Your beautiful Son Jesus Christ. Lord, I pray that you show us vivid illustrations of Your love, and when You do, I pray that all of our eyes will be wide open to see Your Great Works, amen. In Your Sweet, Sweet Loving Name, your daughter, and sister in Spirit, RaquelLeahDuPont
"